Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, excuse is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
1. Accept an excuse for
2. Grant exemption or release to
3. Serve as a reason or cause or justification of
4. Defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning
5. Ask for permission to be released from an engagement
6. Excuse, overlook, or make allowances for; be lenient with
1. A defense of some offensive behavior or some failure to keep a promise etc.
2. A note explaining an absence
3. A poor example
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in excuse?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words