Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
17 Definitions of Fair
The definition of fair, the meaning of the word Fair:
Is fair a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
- n. - Gathering of producers to promote business
- n. - A competitive exhibition of farm products
- n. - A sale of miscellany; often for charity
- v. - Join so that the external surfaces blend smoothly
- adj. - Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- adj. - Not excessive or extreme
- adj. - Very pleasing to the eye
- adj. - (of a baseball) hit between the foul lines
- adj. - Lacking exceptional quality or ability
- adj. - Attractively feminine
- adj. - (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- adj. - Gained or earned without cheating or stealing
- adj. - Free of clouds or rain
- adj. - (used of hair or skin) pale or light-colored;
- adv. - In conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
- adv. - Without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner
Fair is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in fair: A F I R
1 Anagram of Fair
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fair:
12 words found using the letters in "Fair"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words