Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, fair is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. In conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
2. Without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner
1. Join so that the external surfaces blend smoothly
1. Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
2. Not excessive or extreme
3. Very pleasing to the eye
4. (of a baseball) hit between the foul lines
5. Lacking exceptional quality or ability
6. Attractively feminine
7. (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
8. Gained or earned without cheating or stealing
9. Free of clouds or rain
10. (used of hair or skin) pale or light-colored;
1. A traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
2. Gathering of producers to promote business
3. A competitive exhibition of farm products
4. A sale of miscellany; often for charity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fair?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words