Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Fairs
The definition of fairs, the meaning of the word Fairs:
Is fairs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
- n. - Gathering of producers to promote business
- n. - A competitive exhibition of farm products
- n. - A sale of miscellany; often for charity
- v. - Join so that the external surfaces blend smoothly
Fairs is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in fairs: A F I R S
1 Anagram of Fairs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fairs:
31 words found using the letters in "Fairs"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words