Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
17 Definitions of Feels
The definition of feels, the meaning of the word Feels:
Is feels a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An intuitive awareness;
- n. - The general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- n. - A property perceived by touch
- n. - Manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure
- v. - Undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- v. - Come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- v. - Perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- v. - Be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
- v. - Have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
- v. - Undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"
- v. - Be felt or perceived in a certain way
- v. - Grope or feel in search of something
- v. - Examine by touch
- v. - Examine (a body part) by palpation
- v. - Find by testing or cautious exploration
- v. - Produce a certain impression
- v. - Pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
Feels is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in feels: E E F L S
1 Anagram of Feels
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to feels:
23 words found using the letters in "Feels"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words