Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of File
The definition of file, the meaning of the word File:
Is file a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A set of related records (either written or electronic) kept together
- n. - A line of persons or things ranged one behind the other
- n. - Office furniture consisting of a container for keeping papers in order
- n. - A steel hand tool with small sharp teeth on some or all of its surfaces; used for smoothing wood or metal
- v. - Record in a public office or in a court of law
- v. - Smooth with a file
- v. - Proceed in line
- v. - File a formal charge against
- v. - Place in a container for keeping records
File is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in file: E F I L
2 Anagrams of File
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to file:
12 words found using the letters in "File"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words