Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Lie
The definition of lie, the meaning of the word Lie:
Is lie a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
- n. - Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968)
- n. - Position or manner in which something is situated
- v. - Be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
- v. - Be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position
- v. - Originate (in)
- v. - Be and remain in a particular state or condition
- v. - Tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
- v. - Have a place in relation to something else
- v. - Assume a reclining position
Lie is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in lie: E I L
1 Anagram of Lie
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lie:
3 words found using the letters in "Lie"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words