Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Idle
The definition of idle, the meaning of the word Idle:
Is idle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The state of an engine or other mechanism that is idling
- v. - Run disconnected or idle
- v. - Be idle; exist in a changeless situation
- adj. - Not in action or at work
- adj. - Without a basis in reason or fact
- adj. - Not in active use
- adj. - Silly or trivial
- adj. - Lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility
- adj. - Not yielding a return
- adj. - Not having a job
Idle is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in idle: D E I L
4 Anagrams of Idle
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to idle:
16 words found using the letters in "Idle"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words