Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
15 Definitions of Led
The definition of led, the meaning of the word Led:
Is led a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Diode such that light emitted at a p-n junction is proportional to the bias current; color depends on the material used
- v. - Take somebody somewhere
- v. - Have as a result or residue
- v. - Tend to or result in
- v. - Travel in front of; go in advance of others
- v. - Cause to undertake a certain action
- v. - Stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
- v. - Be in charge of
- v. - Be ahead of others; be the first
- v. - Be conducive to
- v. - Lead, as in the performance of a composition; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
- v. - Lead, extend, or afford access
- v. - Move ahead (of others) in time or space
- v. - Cause something to pass or lead somewhere
- v. - Preside over
Led is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in led: D E L
2 Anagrams of Led
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to led:
5 words found using the letters in "Led"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words