Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, led is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. Take somebody somewhere
2. Have as a result or residue
3. Tend to or result in
4. Travel in front of; go in advance of others
5. Cause to undertake a certain action
6. Stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
7. Be in charge of
8. Be ahead of others; be the first
9. Be conducive to
10. Lead, as in the performance of a composition; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
11. Lead, extend, or afford access
12. Move ahead (of others) in time or space
13. Cause something to pass or lead somewhere
14. Preside over
1. Diode such that light emitted at a p-n junction is proportional to the bias current; color depends on the material used
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in led?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words