Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Ideal
The definition of ideal, the meaning of the word Ideal:
Is ideal a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The idea of something that is perfect; something that one hopes to attain
- n. - Model of excellence or perfection of a kind; one having no equal
- adj. - Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence; embodying an ideal
- adj. - Constituting or existing only in the form of an idea or mental image or conception
- adj. - Of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of the reality of ideas
Ideal is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in ideal: A D E I L
1 Anagram of Ideal
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ideal:
38 words found using the letters in "Ideal"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words