Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Laid
The definition of laid, the meaning of the word Laid:
Is laid a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Put into a certain place or abstract location
- v. - Put in a horizontal position
- v. - Prepare or position for action or operation
- v. - Lay eggs
- v. - Impose as a duty, burden, or punishment
- adj. - Set down according to a plan:"a carefully laid table with places set for four people"
Laid is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in laid: A D I L
1 Anagram of Laid
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to laid:
12 words found using the letters in "Laid"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words