Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
18 Definitions of Position
The definition of position, the meaning of the word Position:
Is position a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The particular portion of space occupied by something
- n. - A point occupied by troops for tactical reasons
- n. - A way of regarding situations or topics etc.
- n. - The arrangement of the body and its limbs
- n. - The relative position or standing of things or especially persons in a society
- n. - A job in an organization
- n. - The spatial property of a place where or way in which something is situated
- n. - The appropriate or customary location
- n. - (in team sports) the role assigned to an individual player
- n. - The act of putting something in a certain place
- n. - A condition or position in which you find yourself
- n. - A rationalized mental attitude
- n. - An opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute
- n. - An item on a list or in a sequence
- n. - The post or function properly or customarily occupied or served by another
- n. - The act of positing; an assumption taken as a postulate or axiom
- v. - Cause to be in an appropriate place, state, or relation
- v. - Put into a certain place or abstract location
Position is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in position: I I N O O P S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to position:
116 words found using the letters in "Position"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words