Is top a Scrabble word?
Yes, top is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Top is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
22 definitions of the word top.
- Be superior or better than some standard
- Pass by, over, or under without making contact
- Be at the top of or constitute the top or highest point
- Be ahead of others; be the first
- Provide with a top or finish the top (of a structure)
- Reach or ascend the top of
- Strike (the top part of a ball in golf, baseball, or pool) giving it a forward spin
- Cut the top off
- Be the culminating event
- Finish up or conclude
- Situated at the top or highest position
- The upper part of anything
- The highest or uppermost side of anything
- The top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- The first half of an inning; while the visiting team is at bat
- The highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development
- The greatest possible intensity
- Platform surrounding the head of a lower mast
- A conical child's plaything tapering to a steel point on which it can be made to spin
- Covering for a hole (especially a hole in the top of a container)
- A garment (especially for women) that extends from the shoulders to the waist or hips
- A canvas tent to house the audience at a circus performance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in top?
2 Anagrams of Top
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to top:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'top'.