Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Plot
The definition of plot, the meaning of the word Plot:
Is plot a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
- n. - A small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
- n. - The story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.
- n. - A chart or map showing the movements or progress of an object
- v. - Plan secretly, usually something illegal
- v. - Make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- v. - Make a plat of
- v. - Devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet)
Plot is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in plot: L O P T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to plot:
9 words found using the letters in "Plot"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words