Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Put
The definition of put, the meaning of the word Put:
Is put a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
- v. - Put into a certain place or abstract location
- v. - Cause to be in a certain state; cause to be in a certain relation
- v. - Formulate in a particular style or language
- v. - Attribute or give
- v. - Make an investment
- v. - Estimate
- v. - Cause (someone) to undergo something
- v. - Adapt
- v. - Arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
Put is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in put: P T U
1 Anagram of Put
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to put:
3 words found using the letters in "Put"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words