Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Puts
The definition of puts, the meaning of the word Puts:
Is puts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
- v. - Put into a certain place or abstract location
- v. - Cause to be in a certain state; cause to be in a certain relation
- v. - Formulate in a particular style or language
- v. - Attribute or give
- v. - Make an investment
- v. - Estimate
- v. - Cause (someone) to undergo something
- v. - Adapt
- v. - Arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
Puts is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in puts: P S T U
1 Anagram of Puts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to puts:
11 words found using the letters in "Puts"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words