Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Dial
The definition of dial, the meaning of the word Dial:
Is dial a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The face of a timepiece; graduated to show the hours
- n. - The control on a radio or television set that is used for tuning
- n. - The circular graduated indicator on various measuring instruments
- n. - A disc on a telephone that is rotated a fixed distance for each number called
- v. - Operate a dial to select a telephone number
- v. - Choose by means of a dial
Dial is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in dial: A D I L
1 Anagram of Dial
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dial:
12 words found using the letters in "Dial"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words