Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Railed
The definition of railed, the meaning of the word Railed:
Is railed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Complain bitterly
- v. - Enclose with rails
- v. - Provide with rails
- v. - Separate with a railing
- v. - Convey (goods etc.) by rails
- v. - Travel by rail or train
- v. - Lay with rails
- v. - Fish with a handline over the rails of a boat
- v. - Spread negative information about
- v. - Criticize severely
Railed is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in railed: A D E I L R
6 Anagrams of Railed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to railed:
99 words found using the letters in "Railed"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words