Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Lined
The definition of lined, the meaning of the word Lined:
Is lined a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Be in line with; form a line along
- v. - Cover the interior of
- v. - Make a mark or lines on a surface
- v. - Mark with lines
- v. - Fill plentifully
- v. - Reinforce with fabric
- adj. - Bordered by a line of things
- adj. - (used especially of skin) marked by lines or seams
- adj. - Having a lining or a liner; often used in combination
Lined is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in lined: D E I L N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lined:
31 words found using the letters in "Lined"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words