Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Filing
The definition of filing, the meaning of the word Filing:
Is filing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The entering of a legal document into the public record
- n. - A fragment rubbed off by the use of a file
- n. - The act of using a file (as in shaping or smoothing an object)
- n. - Preservation and methodical arrangement as of documents and papers etc.
- v. - Record in a public office or in a court of law
- v. - Smooth with a file
- v. - Proceed in line
- v. - File a formal charge against
- v. - Place in a container for keeping records
Filing is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in filing: F G I I L N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to filing:
11 words found using the letters in "Filing"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words