Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Fill
The definition of fill, the meaning of the word Fill:
Is fill a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A quantity sufficient to satisfy
- n. - Any material that fills a space or container
- v. - Make full, also in a metaphorical sense
- v. - Become full
- v. - Occupy the whole of
- v. - Assume, as of positions or roles
- v. - Fill or meet a want or need
- v. - Appoint someone to (a position or a job)
- v. - Eat until one is sated
- v. - Fill to satisfaction
- v. - Plug with a substance
Fill is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in fill: F I L L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fill:
4 words found using the letters in "Fill"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words