Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Ill
The definition of ill, the meaning of the word Ill:
Is ill a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining
- adj. - Affected by an impairment of normal physical or mental function
- adj. - Resulting in suffering or adversity
- adj. - Distressing
- adj. - Indicating hostility or enmity
- adj. - Presaging ill fortune
- adv. - (`ill' is often used as a combining form) in a poor or improper or unsatisfactory manner; not well
- adv. - Unfavorably or with disapproval
- adv. - With difficulty or inconvenience; scarcely or hardly
Ill is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in ill: I L L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ill:
1 word found using the letters in "Ill"
2 Letter Words