Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Bill
The definition of bill, the meaning of the word Bill:
Is bill a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A statute in draft before it becomes law
- n. - An itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
- n. - A piece of paper money (especially one issued by a central bank)
- n. - The entertainment offered at a public presentation
- n. - An advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- n. - A sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- n. - A list of particulars (as a playbill or bill of fare)
- n. - A long-handled saw with a curved blade
- n. - A brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
- n. - Horny projecting mouth of a bird
- v. - Demand payment
- v. - Advertise especially by posters or placards
- v. - Publicize or announce by placards
Bill is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bill: B I L L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bill:
4 words found using the letters in "Bill"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words