Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Hill
The definition of hill, the meaning of the word Hill:
Is hill a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A local and well-defined elevation of the land
- n. - Structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- n. - United States railroad tycoon (1838-1916)
- n. - Risque English comedian (1925-1992)
- n. - (baseball) the slight elevation on which the pitcher stands
- v. - Form into a hill
Hill is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in hill: H I L L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hill:
3 words found using the letters in "Hill"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words