Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Films
The definition of films, the meaning of the word Films:
Is films a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
- n. - A medium that disseminates moving pictures
- n. - Photographic material consisting of a base of celluloid covered with a photographic emulsion; used to make negatives or transparencies
- n. - A thin coating or layer
- n. - A thin sheet of (usually plastic and usually transparent) material used to wrap or cover things
- v. - Make a film or photograph of something
- v. - Record in film
Films is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in films: F I L M S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to films:
16 words found using the letters in "Films"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words