Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Mis
The definition of mis, the meaning of the word Mis:
Is mis a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle
- n. - A former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters); 800 feet longer than a statute mile
- n. - A unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 meters; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude
- n. - A unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet; exactly 1609.344 meters
- n. - A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region
- n. - The government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence on British territory
- n. - The government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence overseas
- n. - The syllable naming the third (mediant) note of any major scale in solmization
Mis is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in mis: I M S
2 Anagrams of Mis
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mis:
5 words found using the letters in "Mis"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words