Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, mis is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle
2. A former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters); 800 feet longer than a statute mile
3. A unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 meters; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude
4. A unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet; exactly 1609.344 meters
5. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region
6. The government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence on British territory
7. The government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence overseas
8. The syllable naming the third (mediant) note of any major scale in solmization
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mis?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words