Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Aims
The definition of aims, the meaning of the word Aims:
Is aims a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
- n. - The goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable)
- n. - The action of directing something at an object
- n. - The direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- v. - Point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards
- v. - Propose or intend
- v. - Move into a desired direction of discourse
- v. - Specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
- v. - Intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
- v. - Direct (a remark) toward an intended goal
- v. - Have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal
Aims is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in aims: A I M S
2 Anagrams of Aims
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to aims:
16 words found using the letters in "Aims"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words