Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, flow is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Move or progress freely as if in a stream
2. Move along, of liquids
3. Cause to flow
4. Be abundantly present
5. Fall or flow in a certain way
6. Cover or swamp with water
7. Undergo menstruation
1. The motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases)
2. The amount of fluid that flows in a given time
3. The act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression
4. Any uninterrupted stream or discharge
5. Something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously
6. Dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas
7. The monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in flow?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words