Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, low is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. In a low position; near the ground
1. Make a low noise, characteristic of bovines
1. Less than normal in degree or intensity or amount
2. Literal meanings; being at or having a relatively small elevation or upward extension
3. Very low in volume
4. Unrefined in character
5. Used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency
6. Of the most contemptible kind
7. Low or inferior in station or quality
8. No longer sufficient
9. Subdued or brought low in condition or status
10. Filled with melancholy and despondency
1. An air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation
2. British political cartoonist (born in New Zealand) who created the character Colonel Blimp (1891-1963)
3. A low level or position or degree
4. The lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in low?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words