Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Howl
The definition of howl, the meaning of the word Howl:
Is howl a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A long loud emotional utterance
- n. - The long plaintive cry of a hound or a wolf
- n. - A loud sustained noise resembling the cry of a hound
- v. - Emit long loud cries
- v. - Cry loudly, as of animals
- v. - Make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- v. - Laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
Howl is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in howl: H L O W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to howl:
9 words found using the letters in "Howl"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words