Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Glow
The definition of glow, the meaning of the word Glow:
Is glow a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An alert and refreshed state
- n. - Light from nonthermal sources
- n. - The phenomenon of light emission by a body as its temperature is raised
- n. - A feeling of considerable warmth
- n. - A steady even light without flames
- n. - The amount of electromagnetic radiation leaving or arriving at a point on a surface
- n. - An appearance of reflected light
- v. - Emit a steady even light without flames
- v. - Have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- v. - Shine intensely, as if with heat
- v. - Be exuberant or high-spirited
- v. - Experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
Glow is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in glow: G L O W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to glow:
8 words found using the letters in "Glow"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words