Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, foil is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Enhance by contrast
2. Hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
3. Cover or back with foil
1. A piece of thin and flexible sheet metal
2. Anything that serves by contrast to call attention to another thing's good qualities
3. A device consisting of a flat or curved piece (as a metal plate) so that its surface reacts to the water it is passing through
4. Picture consisting of a positive photograph or drawing on a transparent base; viewed with a projector
5. A light slender flexible sword tipped by a button
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in foil?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words