Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Foil
The definition of foil, the meaning of the word Foil:
Is foil a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A piece of thin and flexible sheet metal
- n. - Anything that serves by contrast to call attention to another thing's good qualities
- n. - A device consisting of a flat or curved piece (as a metal plate) so that its surface reacts to the water it is passing through
- n. - Picture consisting of a positive photograph or drawing on a transparent base; viewed with a projector
- n. - A light slender flexible sword tipped by a button
- v. - Enhance by contrast
- v. - Hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- v. - Cover or back with foil
Foil is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in foil: F I L O
1 Anagram of Foil
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to foil:
8 words found using the letters in "Foil"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words