Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Foils
The definition of foils, the meaning of the word Foils:
Is foils a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A piece of thin and flexible sheet metal
- n. - Anything that serves by contrast to call attention to another thing's good qualities
- n. - A device consisting of a flat or curved piece (as a metal plate) so that its surface reacts to the water it is passing through
- n. - Picture consisting of a positive photograph or drawing on a transparent base; viewed with a projector
- n. - A light slender flexible sword tipped by a button
- v. - Enhance by contrast
- v. - Hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- v. - Cover or back with foil
Foils is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in foils: F I L O S
1 Anagram of Foils
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to foils:
22 words found using the letters in "Foils"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words