Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Soil
The definition of soil, the meaning of the word Soil:
Is soil a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The state of being covered with unclean things
- n. - The part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- n. - Material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use)
- n. - The geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state
- v. - Make soiled, filthy, or dirty
Soil is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in soil: I L O S
3 Anagrams of Soil
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to soil:
13 words found using the letters in "Soil"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words