Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Boils
The definition of boils, the meaning of the word Boils:
Is boils a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A painful sore with a hard core filled with pus
- n. - The temperature at which a liquid boils at sea level
- v. - Come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapor
- v. - Immerse or be immersed in a boiling liquid, often for cooking purposes
- v. - Bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point
- v. - Be agitated
- v. - Be in an agitated emotional state
Boils is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in boils: B I L O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to boils:
30 words found using the letters in "Boils"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words