Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
19 Definitions of Force
The definition of force, the meaning of the word Force:
Is force a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A powerful effect or influence
- n. - (physics) the influence that produces a change in a physical quantity
- n. - Physical energy or intensity
- n. - Group of people willing to obey orders
- n. - A unit that is part of some military service
- n. - An act of aggression (as one against a person who resists)
- n. - One possessing or exercising power or influence or authority
- n. - A group of people having the power of effective action
- n. - (of a law) having legal validity
- n. - A putout of a base runner who is required to run; the putout is accomplished by holding the ball while touching the base to which the runner must advance before the runner reaches that base
- v. - To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- v. - Urge or force (a person) to an action; constrain or motivate
- v. - Move with force, "He pushed the table into a corner"
- v. - Impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
- v. - Squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- v. - Force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- v. - Cause to move by pulling
- v. - Do forcibly; exert force
- v. - Take by force
Force is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in force: C E F O R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to force:
23 words found using the letters in "Force"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words