Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Core
The definition of core, the meaning of the word Core:
Is core a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small group of indispensable persons or things
- n. - The center of an object
- n. - The central part of the Earth
- n. - The choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- n. - A cylindrical sample of soil or rock obtained with a hollow drill
- n. - An organization founded by James Leonard Farmer in 1942 to work for racial equality
- n. - The central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- n. - (computer science) a tiny ferrite toroid formerly used in a random access memory to store one bit of data; now superseded by semiconductor memories
- n. - The chamber of a nuclear reactor containing the fissile material where the reaction takes place
- n. - A bar of magnetic material (as soft iron) that passes through a coil and serves to increase the inductance of the coil
- v. - Remove the core or center from
Core is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in core: C E O R
1 Anagram of Core
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to core:
11 words found using the letters in "Core"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words