Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Cores
The definition of cores, the meaning of the word Cores:
Is cores a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small group of indispensable persons or things
- n. - The center of an object
- n. - The central part of the Earth
- n. - The choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- n. - A cylindrical sample of soil or rock obtained with a hollow drill
- n. - An organization founded by James Leonard Farmer in 1942 to work for racial equality
- n. - The central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- n. - (computer science) a tiny ferrite toroid formerly used in a random access memory to store one bit of data; now superseded by semiconductor memories
- n. - The chamber of a nuclear reactor containing the fissile material where the reaction takes place
- n. - A bar of magnetic material (as soft iron) that passes through a coil and serves to increase the inductance of the coil
- v. - Remove the core or center from
Cores is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in cores: C E O R S
3 Anagrams of Cores
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cores:
35 words found using the letters in "Cores"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words