Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Sector
The definition of sector, the meaning of the word Sector:
Is sector a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A plane figure bounded by two radii and the included arc of a circle
- n. - A social group that forms part of the society or the economy
- n. - A particular aspect of life or activity
- n. - The minimum track length that can be assigned to store information; unless otherwise specified a sector of data consists of 512 bytes
- n. - A portion of a military position
- n. - Measuring instrument consisting of two graduated arms hinged at one end
Sector is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in sector: C E O R S T
5 Anagrams of Sector
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sector:
79 words found using the letters in "Sector"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words