Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Scored
The definition of scored, the meaning of the word Scored:
Is scored a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Gain points in a game
- v. - Make small marks into the surface of
- v. - Make underscoring marks
- v. - Write a musical score for
- v. - Induce to have sex
- v. - Get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance
- v. - Assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
Scored is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in scored: C D E O R S
3 Anagrams of Scored
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scored:
89 words found using the letters in "Scored"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words