Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Codes
The definition of codes, the meaning of the word Codes:
Is codes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
- n. - A coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy
- n. - (computer science) the symbolic arrangement of data or instructions in a computer program or the set of such instructions
- v. - Attach a code to
- v. - Convert ordinary language into code
- v. - Fool or hoax
- v. - Harass with persistent criticism or carping
Codes is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in codes: C D E O S
2 Anagrams of Codes
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to codes:
30 words found using the letters in "Codes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words