Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Dose
The definition of dose, the meaning of the word Dose:
Is dose a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A measured portion of medicine taken at any one time
- n. - The quantity of an active agent (substance or radiation) taken in or absorbed at any one time
- n. - A communicable infection transmitted by sexual intercourse or genital contact
- n. - Street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- v. - Treat with an agent; add (an agent) to
- v. - Administer a drug to
Dose is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in dose: D E O S
2 Anagrams of Dose
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dose:
18 words found using the letters in "Dose"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words