Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Rod
The definition of rod, the meaning of the word Rod:
Is rod a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A long thin implement made of metal or wood
- n. - Any rod-shaped bacterium
- n. - A linear measure of 16.5 feet
- n. - A square rod of land
- n. - A visual receptor cell that is sensitive to dim light
- n. - A gangster's pistol
Rod is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in rod: D O R
1 Anagram of Rod
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rod:
4 words found using the letters in "Rod"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words