Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Trod
The definition of trod, the meaning of the word Trod:
Is trod a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Put down or press the foot, place the foot
- v. - Tread or stomp heavily or roughly
- v. - Crush as if by treading on
- v. - Brace (an archer's bow) by pressing the foot against the center
- v. - Apply (the tread) to a tire
- v. - Mate with
Trod is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in trod: D O R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trod:
11 words found using the letters in "Trod"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words