Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Full
The definition of full, the meaning of the word Full:
Is full a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The time when the Moon is fully illuminated
- v. - Beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening
- v. - Make (a garment) fuller by pleating or gathering
- v. - Increase in phase
- adj. - Containing as much or as many as is possible or normal
- adj. - Constituting the full quantity or extent; complete
- adj. - Complete in extent or degree and in every particular
- adj. - Filled to satisfaction with food or drink
- adj. - (of sound) having marked deepness and body
- adj. - Having the normally expected amount
- adj. - Being at a peak or culminating point
- adj. - Having ample fabric
- adv. - To the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; (`full' in this sense is used as a combining form)
Full is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in full: F L L U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to full:
1 word found using the letters in "Full"
3 Letter Words