Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Entire
The definition of entire, the meaning of the word Entire:
Is entire a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Uncastrated adult male horse
- adj. - Constituting the full quantity or extent; complete
- adj. - Constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged
- adj. - (of leaves or petals) having a smooth edge; not broken up into teeth or lobes
- adj. - (used of domestic animals) sexually competent
Entire is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in entire: E E I N R T
2 Anagrams of Entire
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to entire:
46 words found using the letters in "Entire"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words