Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, fuller is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Containing as much or as many as is possible or normal
2. Constituting the full quantity or extent; complete
3. Complete in extent or degree and in every particular
4. Filled to satisfaction with food or drink
5. (of sound) having marked deepness and body
6. Having the normally expected amount
7. Being at a peak or culminating point
8. Having ample fabric
1. United States jurist and chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1833-1910)
2. United States architect who invented the geodesic dome (1895-1983)
3. A workman who fulls (cleans and thickens) freshly woven cloth for a living
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fuller?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words