Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Fund
The definition of fund, the meaning of the word Fund:
Is fund a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A reserve of money set aside for some purpose
- n. - A supply of something available for future use
- n. - A financial institution that sells shares to individuals and invests in securities issued by other companies
- v. - Convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
- v. - Place or store up in a fund for accumulation
- v. - Provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
- v. - Invest money in government securities
- v. - Accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability
- v. - Furnish money for
Fund is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in fund: D F N U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fund:
5 words found using the letters in "Fund"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words