Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Fuse
The definition of fuse, the meaning of the word Fuse:
Is fuse a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An electrical device that can interrupt the flow of electrical current when it is overloaded
- n. - Any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- v. - Mix together different elements
- v. - Become plastic or fluid or liquefied from heat
- v. - Equip with a fuse; provide with a fuse
- v. - Make liquid or plastic by heating
Fuse is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in fuse: E F S U
1 Anagram of Fuse
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to fuse:
10 words found using the letters in "Fuse"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words