Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Gem
The definition of gem, the meaning of the word Gem:
Is gem a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- n. - A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry
- n. - A person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- n. - A sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan
- n. - A precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
Gem is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in gem: E G M
1 Anagram of Gem
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gem:
3 words found using the letters in "Gem"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words