Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Gems
The definition of gems, the meaning of the word Gems:
Is gems a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
- n. - A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry
- n. - A person who is as brilliant and precious as a piece of jewelry
- n. - A sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan
- n. - A precious or semiprecious stone incorporated into a piece of jewelry
Gems is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in gems: E G M S
1 Anagram of Gems
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gems:
8 words found using the letters in "Gems"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words